We spend our childhood and teenage years in the race to settle in life. To achieve this, you need a Job, but Pragya Institute of Personality development strongly believes in the concept of providing BEST JOB to the candidates rather than just a job. So, we just don& #39;t prepare you for a regular job but for the best suitable job according to your profile and help you to improve your profile.
Instead of work skills, you must have job interview skills to get the best job. You must have seen people with good knowledge are discarded and people with good job interview skills are selected and that too with higher salary packages as well.
FewCommon Mistake people do in the Job interview you should avoid to grab it 1. When interviewer ask, do have any question – Response on this question can decide in or out
2. How much salary do you expect– As per industry norms – most pathetic answer
3. Why we should hire you – Never give an answer from textbook – reply from within
4. Tell me about yourself – Parroting is not going to work
Basic Employability Skills- Before appearing for a job interview one must review himself on following parameters: 1. Skills for work: Interviewers test you on whether you are capable to perform desired work or not.
2. Job skills: Interviewers test you on, whether you possess overall skills related to working or not. Overall mean soft skill and hard skill both.
3. Career skills: Interviewer test you on, looking at future perspective, whether you are a suitable candidate or not.
4. Skills needed for a job: One must have a deep understanding of job description and skills possessed.
5. Key skills for the job: Understanding of key skill to perform that job and side skill to perform that job. Placement of your answers according to the key skills.
6. Employability skills for students: Different skills are expected from a fresher and experienced .
7. Communication skill: How you present your thoughts that plays a crucial role.
How to prepare a Effective CV or things you need to follow at the of resume preparation :- 1. Information provided by must be true
2. Prepare a smart CV – Alter your CV according to Job description
3. Writing a good resume include command on language
4. Resume must a have a professional look
Do you want to learn? 1. How to answer Problem Solving interview question?
2. How to answer Analytical skill interview questions?
3. How to answer Analytical interview questions?
4. How to answer Teamwork interview questions?
5. How to answer Communication skill interview questions?
6. How to answer Time management interview questions and answers?
7. How to answer Soft skill interview questions?
8. How to answer Attitude interview questions?
9. How to answer Ethics and Integrity interview questions?
10. How to answer Knowledge interview questions?
11. How to answer Emotional intelligence interview questions?
12. How to answer Leadership interview questions?
13. How to answer Decision making interview questions?
14. How to answer Critical thinking interview questions?
15. How to answer Innovative thinking related interview questions?
16. How to answer Tricky interview questions?
17. How to answer Future goal related interview questions?
18. How to answer Multitasking interview questions?
19. How to answer Courage based interview questions?
20. How to answer Confidence based interview questions?
21. How to answer Case study-based interview questions?
22. How to answer Behavioural interview question
23. How to answer Opinion seeking interview question
24. How to answer Controversial interview question
25. How to answer Non-sense interview question
26. How to answer credential verification interview question
27. How to answer experience verification interview question