“Training, Treatment and Technology are equalled to rapid business growth.”
With one click, you can get the best business consultancy. Bharat's best self-grooming classes and Best business consultant Mr Saurabh Jain is one click away. But, unfortunately, a lot of times, when we say later, it becomes never. We should never postpone our good plans.
Want to give rapid growth to your business - Meet - Discuss - Design - Achieve - Pragya's Excellence Business Consultancy Team.
We provide the most authentic tools and techniques, follow world-class consulting strategies, and provide enthusiastic support.
All impossible things are now possible; It’s like dreams come true - Let’s celebrate; your business is growing.
“We do not produce freshers; we produce professionals.”
"जिसको बेस्ट बनना है - वो बेस्ट को ही चुनता है"
World-class curriculum, world-class trainer, world-class training methodology, and world-class infrastructure.
Bharat's first and best comprehensive personality development and life skill management institute.
"Kingdom of Wisdom”
“Excellence की पाठशाला "
We have initiated a movement towards creating legends
Rajasthan's first soft skill training institute affiliated and approved by Rajasthan Skill University.
Myth Business Consultant/ Consultancy
Myth# 1 I already know everything; consultants do not have anything new Reality: “I know it all Syndrome” - is not a good sign for a businessman/ entrepreneur. Please tell me about any international team of any country of any sports – without a coach. International teams have players of immense potential - they still have their coaches. Fortune 500 companies also have business consultants. Just remember one thing a person with a business mindset must overcome “I know it all.” An expert professional business consultant can help you in multiple ways
Myth# 2 Business consultants are expensive Reality: In business, nothing is expensive, or nothing is economic - that is only “Return on Investment” Business consultants add a lot of value as compared to their professional fee
Myth# 3 Business consultants over-commit and underdeliver Reality: If you have any such doubt, process with a legal contract
Myth# 4: The Team will not accept a business consultant Reality: Business consultants are experts and influential. They know it well “How to gel with the team.”
Myth# 5 Business consultants work for big organizations only Reality: No, from startup to world, top companies can hire a business consultant
Myth# 6 Only underperforming companies require a business consultant Reality: No, every company that believes in organizational effectiveness and sustainable growth needs a business consultant
Myth# 7 Hiring an outsider to solve the inside problem is not a good choice Reality: It sounds great and true enough, but a business consultant needs to work as an outsider. Business consultants work as part of the team.
Myth# 8 Business consultants are only interested in their fee, not in our business Reality: If you have hired a professional business consultant, he must know where his growth lies. His growth equals your growth, so he can build his network.
Myth# 9 It is a time-consuming and costly affair Reality: If I ask you to repair a tap – Who will take more time, you or the plumber? Do you think - Repairing a tap is a wise call for saving a few bucks and spending precious time? If you look at a narrow view, it may look like a time-consuming affair, but a broader perspective will break this myth.
If you face any of these issues and cannot solve them and are looking for the best solution, you need business consultancy. Here is the list of a few common issues - you may have some other
1. Employee turnover - Unable to retain a talented pool
2. Employees are unable to cope with the new business requirement
3. Unable to scale business
4. Not getting adequate ROI (Return on Investment)
5. Conflict between team members
6. Facing conflict between employees and management
7. Conflict within management
8. Unable to create a scalable business model
9. Unable to adopt technology and innovation in your business
10. Unable to reach the right customer
11. Unable to get a handsome amount of leads and convert these leads into business
12. Facing challenges in customer acquisition and retention
13. Supply chain-related issues
14. Lack of strategic thinking and problem-solving approach
15. Increased competition and do not know how to beat the competition
16. Business type and model are outdated
17. Huge impact of External factors on business
18. Planning to start a new business but facing issues related to market research etc.
19. Entry and exit plan
20. Unable to manage capital adequately
21. Unable to move with the market pace
22. Lack of direction and vision
23. Unable to build an effective marketing strategy
24. Resource allocation issues
25. Unable to build a brand or unable to use brand equity
26. Unable to hire talent
27. Unable to manage diversity
28. Unable to build a strong work culture
29. Facing issues related to adherence to organizational policy
30. Unable to design an effective incentive policy
31. Unable to maximize word of mouth
32. Unable to identify new sales channel
33. Price negotiation issues
34. Unable to decide the competitive price for your product
35. Unable to create a champion team – staff training
36. New product launch strategy
We provide wise business advice and the process of implementation and handholding during execution so that your organization can become the fastest-growing organization. Suppose you are doing everything right but still not getting the desired growth in business because you may not be able to see the real problem many times. We provide customized business solutions according to the needs of your business.
We Developed & Adopted Excellent Business Consultancy Process.
First, we need to understand consulting is merely not giving advice; it is a process.
Here is 9 Step process
Step# 1 Gathering and Providing information to a client.
Step# 2 Problem Diagnosis and Re-Diagnosis and Redefining Problem
Step# 3 Workout on all probable solutions – Identify the best-fit solution for the client
Step# 4 Recommendations based on diagnosis and solution
Step# 5 Building a consensus and commitment
Step# 6 Assisting with the implementation of recommended solutions.
Step# 7 Flexible constant review mechanism
Step# 8 Facilitate Desired Learnings
Step# 9 Sustainable Growth and Improvement in Organizational Effectiveness
Business Consultancy is not only about resolving some existing problems. It is more about executing plans and avoiding future problems.
Who is A Business Consultant? A business consultant is an expert professional with expertise in various fields – Training, Technology, Marketing, Sales, HR, Business patterns, etc. By using his knowledge and the process mentioned above. He helps in improving overall organizational effectiveness.