Proven Spoken English Course which will make you really fluent even if you are from Hindi Medium School
Imagine yourself working at the job you always dreamed of. You are heading an entire department, that too for an entire state of India. Being the top-performing employee of your company. You are successful. You have job security. Well, by 4th April 2011 I had experienced all this. I was working with the world's second-largest pharmaceutical company, MSD as the Area Sales Manager for the entire state of Rajasthan. You must be thinking that it's either because I was born with a silver spoon or I was very talented. To surprise you, I don’t fall into either of those categories. On the contrary, after qualifying for RMAT(which is an alternative for the CAT exam in Rajasthan), I barely passed the college entrance interview – because I was not fluent in English. Here is my story...
When I was preparing for RMAT (which is an
alternative for the CAT exam in Rajasthan), I thought I would get selected in a
good college. My hard work paid off and I got a good rank in RMAT. I was
getting calls from several good MBA colleges in Rajasthan. My seniors told me
that a hard-working student like me could make 4-5 Lakhs a year if I could get
a good college. That blew my mind because my parents even did not make that
much. I would never have to worry about money again. I would dream about
getting a good job, marrying a girl from a good family, having kids, and
However, I had a weakness that would not allow
me to get into a good college. To get into college, I had to give a final
interview in English. And I was not fluent in English. I went to one of my
friends, who was good at English for some advice. He told me that he cannot
make me fluent in English in just a few weeks. But he can bring my English to
the level required to just pass the interview. For 3 weeks, I read English
newspapers in front of him. As I read the newspaper, he corrected my
pronunciation, grammar, and taught me new words to improve my vocabulary. He
also told me that after the interview is over, request the panellists that if
they select me, I will work on my English during the 2 years of MBA.
Fast forward to the day of the interview. I
was sitting in front of 3 panellists, with my palms all sweaty. I was nervous.
The panellists were asking questions in English. And I was facing several issues
while speaking in English. Firstly, I could not come up with the right words to
frame sentences because I had a poor vocabulary. Secondly, I could not
pronounce words properly because I had studied in a Hindi Medium school.
Lastly, as I spoke, I took long pauses because I had to check the rules of grammar
before I spoke any sentence.
I answered most of the questions during the
first 40 minutes of the interview. In the end, one of the interviewers mocked
me by saying - “I like your HINGLISH Saurabh.”
Hearing this, all the interviewers started
The interviewer continued, “Do you know that
the whole curriculum of MBA is taught in English?”.
As soon as he said that I started thinking
that perhaps everything I spoke in English was grammatically incorrect.
Or I have used the wrong word. Or I have mispronounced some words. I became
sure that I would get rejected.
I mumbled “Ye… Yes Sir.”
He said, “Where are you from?”.
I told him - “Sir, I live in a village near
the small town of Kotputli”.
His next question was – “You come from a Hindi
medium school. Right?”
I said, “Yes Sir”.
He said “Although your English is not up to
the mark, we can understand what you are saying. I do not want to reject you
just based on English. Your answers tell me that you are very mature. On top of
that, you have a lot of knowledge. However, the bitter truth is - as long as
you can’t communicate what you think, you will face problems. And English is
the new norm everywhere. Just look around yourself. You need English to get
into any good college. You need English for government exams, like Bank PO,
SSC-CGL, etc. You need English to get any good job – be it a call centre job or
a sales and marketing job. If you have children, you need to help them with
their English homework. In case you are starting your own business, you need
English. If you are travelling to foreign countries – you need English. I would
encourage you to develop a strong command of English. And as far as the
selection goes, you will get to know about it within a week. Your interview is
As I was walking out of the interview room, I
was feeling depressed. I could have performed better. I wished I could impress
them by talking fluently in English. At that time, I made the decision– I would
become fluent in English – AT ANY COST.
(By the way, I cleared the interview. 😃)
Fast forward to the final year of my MBA. I
was the topper of my college. And I also grabbed a job in a good pharmaceutical
company. And from that point on, I have never looked back. I have been a soft
skill trainer and I have also handled overseas clients in the Corporate
Industry - for 17 year
I know what difficulties
students coming from Hindi Medium Schools face. I know how it feels like to
come from a rural background. That’s why, at Pragya Institute, we focus on
providing quality education with world-class standards. We don't rely on a
single faculty for our premium Spoken English Course. I, Saurabh Jain,
teach soft skills and communication-skills part. Whereas, our other faculty,
Mrs Dipika Bajaj teaches the Spoken English part. My 17 years of
corporate world experience has shown me the easiest and quickest way to be good
at communication skills. And Mrs Dipika Bajaj has 15 years of experience
in training students to become fluent in English. We promise outstanding
results, no matter how weak the student is, in a very small amount of time.
Are you facing any of these problems? ● You could respond to this inquiry, yet your English is poor. ● You feel mediocre or low certain once you visit my child's school since I'm bad at English. ● English has become a boundary in your professional development and advancement. ● Fear of visiting outside nations, where the maternal language is English. ● In conferences or meetings, you have been afraid of speaking in English. ● You can inquire in English but you make grammatical mistakes. ● You feel inferior when you are talking to your friends in English. ● English is the only problem that hinders your professional growth. ● You are unable to visit foreign countries because you are not fluent in English.
● You are unable to get the best job because not so good at English
● Fear of meeting higher authorities because you are not so good at English
● Faced awkward situation because of poor command over the English language
● Sometimes unable to make friend due to poor confidence in English Speaking
● You have knowledge but am unable to precise my thoughts in English. ● You feel inferior amongst peers simply because my English isn't fluent. ● You can understand but unable to talk. ● You are scared of job interviews simply because they might ask you something in English and you won’t be able to express yourself clearly.
If any of the above Answer is Yes? Join us now
1.English speaking has become
the preeminent skill in many personal, social, and professional fields.
2.English is an imperative
3.Usages of English is
increasing day by day.
4.English is a global
5.English commonly required
when we need to deal with cross-nation. English add value to your personality.
6.Nowadays in many fields
English is used as a primary language.
7.A person who can achieve
fluency in English is considered a cool personality
8.Opens the door to new and different
9.We are living in digital/
internet world – most used language is English
10.It also helps you to
watching Hollywood movies
11.Most higher studies are
12.It will enhance your
confidence because many times people feel inferior because they are not good in
13.For abroad studies it is
14.For many entrance exams you
need to clear English paper
15.Learning the second language
improve your brain capacity
Who needs an English communication course?
Reasons may vary yet everybody requires a command over the English Language.
● Student - Many courses are available in English only. ● Businessman - If you are fluent in English, you can leave a good first impression on others and it also improves your personality. ● Housewife - Speaking in English would boost your confidence, and if you use English while talking to your friends especially in Marriage Functions, then you would be perceived as high status. ● Entrepreneur - It would be helpful for your startup as you could take job interviews in English and you could communicate with your clients without relying on your colleagues.
● Working Ladies - It prep and add certainty to the visual correspondence. ● Professional - It opens an ocean of opportunities in domestic as well as international careers and jobs. ● Government officer - Many places in life communicate in English isn't nee English is needed.
1. Hindi Medium - Don't Worry - Our chief trainer Saurabh Jain is also from Hindi Medium
2. Rural Area -No Problem - Our chief trainer Saurabh Jain is also from Rural Area
3. Family Atmosphere - Forget it - No one in Saurabh Jain's family speaks English
4. English medium not fluent - Now it's a cakewalk - Our chief trainer Saurabh Jain has trained few thousand people with the same issue
5. Lack of confidence -Forget it - Our chief trainer Saurabh Jain not only a trainer but also he is a world-renowned motivational speaker
6. Fear of making mistakes - No need to worry - We allow you to mistakes because We are committed to supporting all our participants
7. Translation (Think in Hindi, speak in English) - Now not a big issue - Our chief trainer Saurabh Jain is a certified NLP coach. He knows well how to fix these issues.
8. Can understand and write but unable to speak - No worries - It's a matter of time you will become so fluent
9. Fear of Grammar - It's nothing - Grammar has very little role in speaking English
10. Pronunciation - You are welcome - You will have a drastic improvement in accent and pronunciation
Don't Worry; You Have Come
Why Choose Us - Reason 1.
World-Class Curriculum: Prepared after deep scientific research, under the guidance and supervision of World-Class Trainers. Highly Structured and Comprehensive curriculum
Why Choose Us - Reason 2.
World-Class Novel Training Methodology, 100% Practical Approach
Basic Course of English Communication
You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great Zig Ziglar
● Tricks to learn a second language ● Basics of English ● Why English and why you want to learn English ● Confidence gaining exercise to change belief – Excuse or execute- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent- Eleanor Roosevelt ● Use of observation skill and how to create an English environment around you ● Basics of conversation skills ● Grammar - WH Family, Parts of Speech, Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verbs, Adverbs, Interjection, Articles, Prepositions, Determiners, Tense, Modals, Conjunctions, Phrasal Verbs, and other related topics are covered in Grammar. ● Forming simple and complex sentence with proper sentence structure ● Forming special sentence with proper structure ● Asking simple and complex questions with proper sentence structure ● Pronunciation, phonetics, and accent neutralization ● Telling stories
Intermediate Course of English Communication
If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
● Ways to expand vocabulary
● Translation Exercise ● Techniques to stop translation ● Confusing Similar Words ● One Word Substitution ● Sentence Correction Exercises ● Idioms & Proverbs ● Spotting errors ● Comprehension ● Telling stories
Advance Course of English Communication
Learning is not a spectator sport. – D. Blocher
● Expand vocabulary through multiple world-class techniques that you will never forget ● Ways to recall words you learn ● Take pronunciation and ascent to the next level ● Ways to take fluency to the next level ● Most used effective words and sentences ● How to speak the same sentence in multiple effective ways ● Telling long stories
1. Saurabh Jain - Director and Chief Trainer - Pragya Institute of Personality Development - Bharat's First and Best Personality Development and Life Skill Management Institute 2. Global Career Counsellor from the University of California L.A. 3. World Record Holder for the longest non-stop speech on Personality Development. 4. Featured in Josh Talks. 5. Worked with Discovery Channel as All India Coordinator for their Documentary named "Belief." 6. Awarded as "Best Entrepreneur" by ICAN Foundation (for the year 2019-20) 7. Faculty for prestigious institutes like ICAI, ICMAI, ICSI. 8. Registered soft-skill trainer for Navodya Leadership Institute 9. Certified Memory Coach 10. Certified NLP Practitioner. 11. Highly experienced trainer with more than 17 years of professional experience 12. Awarded as "The university of Wisdom." 13. Awarded as a "Personality development guru." 14. Awarded as "Innovator of practical motivation. 15. Corporate trainer for many national, Multinational, and public sector organizations. 16. Keynote speaker at many national conferences. 17. Given speeches in many esteemed places like Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha, Central Jail Jaipur, etc. 18. "Saurabh Jain Motivational Speaker" Google Page has 800+ 5-Star reviews. 19. Pragya Institute's Google page has 1350+ 5-Star Reviews.
World-Class Infrastructure and Learning Environment
Introducing Pragya Institute of Personality Development
"Kingdom of Wisdom"
"Excellence की पाठशाला"
"We don't produce freshers; we produce professionals."
"A STEP TOWARDS CREATING LEGENDS"
Bharat's first & best comprehensive personality development & life skill management institute
Rajasthan's first soft skill institute affiliated and approved by Rajasthan ILD Skill University
1. We Believe in Training Environment
• Interactive Panel in the classroom. • World-class podium • Exemplary sound system • Auditorium Quality Chair • Burger on Each Chair • Classic Boardroom • A class of podium • Separate Activity Room with 100+ Games • Talk Show Sofas • Air Conditioner Classrooms • Ambience through light is amazing • Walls Designed According to World-Class training method • 200+ Games available to improve different skills
2. We Believe in Learning
• World-class library with books worth more than few lacks rupees
• Kindle available for reading unlimited books
3. We Believe in Quality • ISO Certified Institute • Only 10 to 15 Participant in one batch
4. We Believe in Technology • Two-way live session facility • Online session facility available • Free Wi-Fi (300mbps) for participants.
5. We Believe in Safety and Security • Complete fire safety arrangement with A, B, C type and Electricity • Highly secured premises – Complete premises under CCTV surveillance
6. We Believe in Hygiene and Health • A wholly modular and highly hygienic washroom • Focus on providing fresh air -non-polluted air flow plant • High-quality acupressure instrument available to keep participant energetic • High-grade weighing machine available provide 14 significant reports related to health • Complete aromatic environment • Live fresh air plants all around the premises
7. A Class of Cafeteria • Tea, coffee, cookies, detox water, cotton candy, Bhelpuri, Water-Balls, Juice, popcorn, 50+ different edible available for refreshment!
We expect all our students to know at least 6th Grade English (the medium of school doesn’t matter). Of course, we can not teach you the very alphabet of English.
Okay, how does it work?
Our classes are held 5 days a week. You pay a monthly subscription fee and join our classes.
How do I know this will be helpful?
Hundreds of students have taken our courses. Please check google and read their testimonials. Some of them are posted on this page.
There are a lot of Free Resources on Youtube.
Why should I Join the Pragya Institute?
Here are some reasons –
You don’t get personal attention from an expert if you study from Youtube. No one is there to correct your mistakes if you study from Youtube.
You need a group, where you can practice your English speaking skills. Learning English is more about speaking than reading/memorizing.
We teach a lot of tricks and tips, so you learn English at the fastest pace possible.
Youtube won't give you certification.
We will also help you with public speaking and personality development – provided you join the ADVANCEDcourse. This will in turn help you when you face interviews, talk in front of a large group of people, group discussions, and other related situations.
OK, how do I sign up?
First, you can click on the “Apply Now” button on the top of the page. Then, you’ll be prompted to log in to the website. Please log in via your Facebook ID. Then, choose the payment method (either Debit Card or Credit Card). After processing, we will contact you via email and phone within 24 business hours, giving you the schedule of your upcoming batch.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel within the first 3 classes. You will get a no question asked refund.
1. You will receive a certificate on course completion 2. Language: Hindi and English Mix. - According to the need of the participants 3. Sessions are activity-based 4. Size of the batch:- 10 to 15 Participant 5. 100% Session taken by world-renowned trainer Mr Saurabh Jain 6. 5 Days week - Saturday and Sunday off 7. Who Can Join? The answer is very simple, anyone who wants unstoppable success and growth in life
a. Students b. Professionals
c. Businessmen d. Entrepreneurs e. Job Seeker f. Job Holders g. Sales Executives h. Coach/ Mentor/ Trainer/ Speakers i. Political Leaders j. Business Leaders and Managers k. Working Women l. House Makers m. SME/ MSME/ Startups n. Government officials 0. Retired from work
We have designed our courses in such a way that people of any age group irrespective of their profession can join us.
Free an hour 1 to 1 coaching with Saurabh Jain, where you can get career counselling, discuss interview tips, salary negotiation strategies, or how to overcome your obstacles.
If you feel that this course is not the right fit for you,
we insist you get a 100%refund.
Join the INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
NOW for 2 EASY PAYMENTS of Rs 4000/-
Pay The Entire Course Fee
(Rs 16,000 for 4 months)
and get a 10% Discount
So, if you are interested in enrolling in this course, call us today at-
Limited Seats Available | Seats are Filling Very Fast | Hurry up Before "No Seat Left"
"A Good Decision not Taken on Right Time is a Bad Decision"