Ambitious dream, Desire to fly high, Love doing something innovative, Ready to face adversities, Consent with the uncertainty in life, Passionate toward dreams, Prepared to commit mistakes, learn from mistakes and grow, Ready to listen “That’s useless” will “Spoil your life”. Then a person initiates a STARTUP.
A startup is just not a startup, it is a Dream.
A Daring Step
1. Create job opportunity – Increase employment.
2. Distinguish oneself from the crowd.
3. The startup is the only way to Make “Bharat Vishwa Guru” Local, Vocal, Global – but till now, it is more about the vocal. Vocal will help when we are local.
4. Less competition but establishing a new concept.
5. Unbelievable growth opportunity.
6. Best way to live life – Convert your passion into profession.
There are various reasons why a startup fails?
1. The most common reason is high enthusiasm and low patience.
2. High energy but low experience.
3. High research or no research/ low research.
4. Treat the start-up as a company.
5. Over-confidence and low skills.
6. Flexibility missing in the business model.
7. The initial stage start focusses on earning money rather than developing a network of the delighted customer.
8. Initially free or exceptionally low price but no idea how to convert in the profitable business model.
9. The business model is not scalable.
10. Overlook current and future flaws.
11. Do not work on the continuous review mechanism.
12. Do not check the viability of your product.
13. Treat the first product as a final product.
14. Do not have an idea in which stage product needs to launch in the market
15. Miss the right time to launch a product. Either too premature or wait for complete product
16. No idea about, the right time to raise funding – Initial funding/ seed funding
17. Poor knowledge about, how to attract investor – Knowledge about investment pattern
18. Try to capture big segment – poor segmentation and targeting – poor reach to the right customer
19. Fail to present the idea in front of investor and customer
20. Fail to Hire the right candidate and develop a work culture
21. Product pricing
22. Budget allocation
23. Inappropriate Long-term vision
24. Take more projects than their capacity – build an unsatisfied customer base
26. Unable to make optimal utilization of resources
27. Unable to face competition with big giants – How to create a monopoly in a saturated market
28. For a few, it is trending
29. Poor knowledge about government policy and how to take mileage of these policies.
There is the list of few but many more such points that need to be understood. Do you want to know how to pitch your idea in the marketplace to become a successful startup preneur.
Startups begin with an idea, but it is just not about an idea. How well one executes this idea becomes startupreneur. It requires immense hard work, smart work, intelligence, skills, guidance and many more.
Are you looking for a mentor or course which can guide you on how to become a successful Startupreneurs?
Your Search Ends Here.
Why Choose Us
- In the direction of building skilful and, willful Bharat- Pragya Institute of Personality Development dedicated to launch - skill and will building courses. In the process of the same, Pragya Institute of Personality Development “Kingdom of Wisdom”“Excellence ki Paathshala” after a grass root level research has designed a unique and world-class training program for startups.
- Our startup training Programme is a merged Programme of Startup and Entrepreneurship.
- Startupreneur curriculum is designed under the guidance of world-renowned Business coach and Entrepreneurship trainer.
- Startupreneurs training programme answer to all above-mentioned questions and many more along with complete training of entrepreneurship.
- Our honourable director Mr Saurabh Jain is world-renowned Startup coach provided business consultancy to many startups. To support the youth of thenation. He took initiative and designed India’s first comprehensive startup training programme. Where youth can be guided, and their skill can be enhanced to become successful Stratupreneur.