We spend our childhood and teenage years in the race to settle in life. To achieve this, you need a Job, but Pragya Institute of Personality development strongly believes in the concept of providing BEST JOB to the candidates rather than just a job. So, we just don't prepare you for a regular job but for the best suitable job according to your profile and help you to improve your profile.
Instead of work skills, you must have job interview skills to get the best job. You must have seen people with good knowledge are discarded and people with good job interview skills are selected and that too with higher salary packages as well..
If you want to know how you can crack an interview then few key skills are required for a Job interview along with several different techniques. The biggest technique is understanding the objective behind the question because each question is asked for a different reason.
If you are a job seeker and if you are struggling with cracking your dream job interview then you might be struggling with answering Problem Solving, Teamwork, Communication skill, Time Management, Soft Skill, Attitude Interview Questions, Ethics and Integrity, Leadership, Thinking, Behavioural, Multitasking and much more.
For cracking a job interview different types of interview skills or we can say interview soft skills are required. Here is the employability skill list but before that you need to understand meaning of employability because without knowing this, one will not be able to match the wavelength of the interviewer.
WHAT IS EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS ?
Do you want to know?
What is the True and Practical Definition of Employability Skill, Which You will not be able to find in any Book.
Basic Employability Skills -Before appearing for a job interview one must review himself on following parameters.
1. Skills for Work:Interviewers test you on whether you are capable to perform desired work or not.
2. Job Skills:Interviewers test you on, whether you possess overall skills related to working or not. Overall mean soft skill and hard skill both.
3. Career Skills: Interviewer test you on, looking at future perspective, whether you are a suitable candidate or not
4. Skills Needed for a Job:One must have a deep understanding of job description and skills possessed.
5. Key skills for The Job:Understanding of key skill to perform that job and side skill to perform that job. Placement of your answers according to the key skills.
6. Employability Skills for Students: Different skills are expected from a fresher and experienced
7. Communication Skill: How you present your thoughts that plays a crucial role.
FEW COMMON MISTAKE IN JOB INTERVIEW :
Few common mistake people do in the Job interview you should avoid to grab it.
1. When Interviewer Ask, Do Have Any Question– Response on this question can decide in or out
2. How Much Salary Do You Expect– As per industry norms – most pathetic answer
3. Why We Should Hire You – Never give an answer from textbook – reply from within
4. Tell Me About Yourself– Parroting is not going to work
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ?
1. How to answer Problem Solving interview question?
2. How to answer Analytical skill interview questions?
3. How to answer Analytical interview questions?
4. How to answer Teamwork interview questions?
5. How to answer Communication skill interview questions?
6. How to answer Time management interview questions and answers?
7. How to answer Soft skill interview questions?
8. How to answer Attitude interview questions?
9. How to answer Ethics and Integrity interview questions?
10. How to answer Knowledge interview questions?
11. How to answer Emotional intelligence interview questions?
12. How to answer Leadership interview questions?
13. How to answer Decision making interview questions?
14. How to answer Critical thinking interview questions?
15. How to answer Innovative thinking related interview questions?
16. How to answer Tricky interview questions?
17. How to answer Future goal related interview questions?
18. How to answer Multitasking interview questions?
19. How to answer Courage based interview questions?
20. How to answer Confidence based interview questions?
21. How to answer Case study-based interview questions?
22. How to answer Behavioural interview question
23. How to answer Opinion seeking interview question
24. How to answer Controversial interview question
25. How to answer Non-sense interview question
26. How to answer credential verification interview question
27. How to answer experience verification interview question
Want to Learn an Exclusive Way How to Overcome Following Changes ?
What Is CV ?
You all must be thinking what about CV
1. Do remember rule number 1,CV does not mean Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
2. Make a resume in a way that can create “WOW”or “WINNING” factor because shortlisting of cv is crucial and first step to make an impact.
3. Resume writing or CV writing is an art so one must take help from professional resume writers. One may find good resume writing services or cv writing service online or offline in their respective area.
4. Why we strongly recommend professional resume writing services or professional cv writing service because you spend lakhs rupees on acquiring degrees but hesitate to spend a fewthousand on packaging of your degree. Making resume your own just for saving few bucks do not seem to be right choice
HOW TO WRITE A CUURICULUM VIATE (CV) ?
How to prepare good CV or things you need to follow at the of resume preparation.
1. Information provided by must be true
2. Prepare a smart CV – Alter your CV according to Job description
3. Writing a good resume include command on language
4. Resume must a have a professional look
We Pragya institute of Personality Development provide professional resume writing service, where our professional CV writer equipped with professional CV writing skills creates a CV with “wow”and “winning” factors. Our CV writers are highly expertise in this industry. We provide resume service online as well, so this is not an issue if you are searching for resume writers near me or resume writing services near me. Our unique method makes us the best resume writing services or cv services provider. This all makes us a top resume writing services provider.
For developing an extraordinary skill to get success in the job interview, one must improve his/her interview skills for which they require to undergo interview skills training or employability skills training. For cracking a job interview, one must possess job interview skills and job interview technique.
Pragya institute of personality development develops both interview skills and technique. We provide employability skills in Hindi also that makes us the best institute for interview preparation. If you are looking for the best interview preparation classes in Jaipur call us right away.
WHAT MAKE US BEST -
1. Our track record, 100% selection.
2. All the solutions related to Job interviews under one roof.
3. Tools and techniques used by us are unique.
4. Make a person capable of driving an interview.
5. Our trainer Mr. Saurabh Jain best interview skill trainer and world record holder.
6. Saurabh Jain has taken more than 2000 interviews for many national and multinational companies and groomed more than 5000 participants on employability skills.
7. Saurabh Jain is a corporate trainer and business coach, having a detailed understanding about the needs of the corporate world.
8. Saurabh Jain is awarded as “Personality Development Guru”. Mr Jain is an expert in preparing his participant on soft skill-based question.
9. Saurabh Jain has taken more than 50 sessions for corporates, how take an effective interview – Mr Jain has deep insight about “HOW TO CRACK A JOB INTERVIEW”.
10. Saurabh Jain is global career counsellor it enhances his skill to prepare freshers and students for job interview.
11. Group discussion on various type of topics.
12. Mock interviews
Just do not target for the job, target for the best job. Again, we would recommend – go for the best interview preparation institute because after spending lakhs of rupees and many years of life in acquiring degrees ,this is the time to take return out of them.
- Do you have issues with your communication skills?
- Do you have issues with your spoken English?
- Do you feel nervous, when it comes to the job interview?
- Do you have low self-confidence?
- Do you want to create an effective and smart CV?
- Do you want to become a master in cracking a job interview?